In order to achieve something GREAT, you need a GREAT TEAM! If you are passionate about being a part of the Loya Organic team, please reach out to us.
- Preparation of various types of salads
- Preparing sauces and dips
- Kneading dough
- Preparing soups
- Preparing rice
- Previous kitchen experience is not required
The candidate should be physically active and be willing to learn with an open mind. Great work ethic is required and attention to detail is a must. Candidate should be able to taste all types of foods that they prepare in order to ensure quality and consistency.
- Washing and sanitizing all equipment
- Washing dishes and cutlery
- Maintaining the dishwashing apparatus
- Sweeping and mopping and ensuring the back kitchen is clean
The candidate should be physically active and possess a strong work ethic. Everyday brings about a new challenge and the dishwasher should be prepared to clean dishes and equipment at a pace that is in line with the restaurant traffic. Dishwasher is an important part of the overall kitchen operation.
- Plate presentation
- Bread making
- Preparing the kitchen for rush time execution
- Supporting the grill-master and ensuring smooth execution
- Taking carry-out orders
- Set up kitchen for timely execution
- Measure various cooking/baking equipment for output
- Measure team productivity
- Design kitchen layout using specific equipment and human resources
- Manage the entire kitchen execution to ensure optimal functioning and troubleshoot as required
This is a highly quantitative position where a university degree from an accredited institution is REQUIRED. Simply having kitchen “experience” is not sufficient to qualify for this position.
This is a FULL TIME SALARIED position.